Come and join us for an informative session on how Medicare works. Continue reading
Dallas Chinese Community Center is working with Asian American Cancer Care Services to provide free Mammograms and Pap smear. Continue reading
DCCC will host an online seminar on H-1B application on 2/13/2021 2:00pm. Continue reading
Welcome all K to 12 Students Participants
Dallas Chinese Community Center will host our annual Youth Drawing Competition to encourage students to use their imagination and express themselves through the Arts.
We will have 5 groups based on school grades: A) Kindergarten and 1st Grade; B) 2nd and 3rd Grade; C) 4th & 5th Grade; D) 6th to 8th Grade; E) 9th to 12th Grade.
Due to Covid-19, we won’t have this as a live event like prior years; this year’s competition will be a different format.
Registration and Art Work Submission:
- You will register online and turn in your artwork to DCCC.
- Complete the google form – Online Registration Form Link
- Registration ends on February 16 (Tuesday) at 11:59pm CST.
- Registration fee: $10
- Please turn in your registration payment when you drop off your artwork.
- Check is preferred; make check payable to DCCC.
- You can pay with $10 cash; no change will be made to avoid transmission.
- Completed artwork needs to be turned into DCCC between February 22nd to March 1st
February 18 th to 22 ndbetween 11 am to 4 pm. (DCCC requires face covering and temperature check before entering.) DCCC is not open on Sunday, February 28th. Please turn in your registration payment with your artwork.
- Artwork submitted after March 1st
the 22 ndwill not be accepted for the competition.
Date: 2/27-4/17/2021 Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm, eight classes Continue reading