Let children learn about Chinese culture in a fun and relaxing environment. The camp will be taught in English with the topics of Arts & Crafts and Chinese Yo-Yo. The age group will be elementary school (1st to 5th grade, approximately age 6 to 11 years old) and the registration fee will be $15 per person (lunch included). Spaces will be limited to 40 students so we recommend you register as soon as possible . Continue reading
– Date: February 22 (Saturday) 10:30am – 1:00pm
– Age Group: (A) 5-6 years old (B) 7-8 years old (C) 9-11 years old (D) 12-14 years old
– Awards: Group (A): A lucky bag for every participant. Group (B) (C) (D): 1st place $100; 2nd place $80; 3rd place $50. All competitors will receive a participation prize!!!
– Registration Fee: Each person $10.00
– Competition Theme: “Lantern Festival”
– Registration Due Date: February 15, 2020
– Award Ceremony: April 25th (Saturday)
– Rules: Participants are required to bring their own painting supplies. The paper will be provided by DCCC.
– Sponsors: City of Richardson, Overseas Community Affairs Council, Ranch 99 Supermarket Continue reading
Blood Test and Diseases 6/13/2020 3:00pm
Blood Test and Cancer Prevention 6/14/2020 3:00pm
The Chinese New Year Celebration at the DFW China Town Shopping Center will begin at 10:00am on Saturday, January 25, 2020. At noon, there will be Dragon and Lion Dance performances. Continue reading
- Internet Application Course starts from 2/29 10am for four Saturdays
- iPhone Intro Course starts from 4/11 10am for two Saturdays
- iPad Intro Course starts from 4/25 10am for two Saturdays
- Android Intro Course starts from 5/9 10am for two Saturdays
- Accounting course starts from 3/24 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday for four weeks (total 8 classes)
Dallas Chinese Community Center is offering free series courses focusing on Job Readiness starting January 2020. The courses hosted by Dallas Chinese Community Center are sponsored by the Orchid Giving Circle. We encourage everyone to sign up for a variety of courses to enhance your workplace competitiveness. The registration fee is $10 and it only takes 3 persons for a class to be opened. If you are interested, please contact the DCCC at 972-292-8281 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.