The Taipei Economic and Cultural Office will be bringing their mobile Passport Service to DCCC on October 10, 2020, 12:00-5:00pm. For more information, please visit http://www.roc-taiwan.org/US/HOU or call 713-626-7445.
Dallas Chinese Community Center (DCCC) is one of the beneficiaries of “North Texas Giving Day” on September 17. We realize this is a challenging time for so many, but we are in this together. If the time is right for you and your family, we would be extremely appreciative if you would consider donating to the Dallas Chinese Community Center. If you have donated to DCCC in the past, we appreciate it very much. We hope you can support us again.
How do you donate? Here are three options:
(1) Donate during Early Giving (from September 1 8 am to September 16 at midnight) at https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/dccc. Early giving Donations will be processed in real time.
(2) North Texas Giving Day now accepts checks. Please make the check out to DCCC. Donors should give their checks directly to DCCC between September 1 and 16 (4pm).
(3) Donate on Thursday, September 17 between 6 am to midnight (Central Time)* by visiting https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/dccc Continue reading
We realize this is a challenging time for so many, but we are in this together. If the time is right for you and your family, we would be extremely appreciative if you would consider donating to the Dallas Chinese Community Center. The Dallas Cowboys, Communities Foundation of Texas, and United Way of Metropolitan Dallas are bringing the global Giving Tuesday movement, Giving Tuesday Now, to Dallas-Fort Worth with ‘North Texas Giving Tuesday Now’ on Tuesday, May 5, 6:00am to midnight CST. Continue reading
Our 10th annual Children’s Chinese Singing Competition will be on March 28. For the competition, the children can compete as individuals or groups in a specific age division. Registration is $10 per person. The goal of this competition is to build self confidence and encourage children to learn culture through singing Chinese songs. Big thank you to our sponsors including Comerica Bank, Eva Air and City of Richardson. Continue reading
– Date: February 22 (Saturday) 10:30am – 1:00pm
– Age Group: (A) 5-6 years old (B) 7-8 years old (C) 9-11 years old (D) 12-14 years old
– Awards: Group (A): A lucky bag for every participant. Group (B) (C) (D): 1st place $100; 2nd place $80; 3rd place $50. All competitors will receive a participation prize!!!
– Registration Fee: Each person $10.00
– Competition Theme: “Lantern Festival”
– Registration Due Date: February 15, 2020
– Award Ceremony: April 25th (Saturday)
– Rules: Participants are required to bring their own painting supplies. The paper will be provided by DCCC.
– Sponsors: City of Richardson, Overseas Community Affairs Council, Ranch 99 Supermarket Continue reading