The Taipei Economic and Cultural Office will be bringing their mobile Passport Service to the DCCC on April 6, 2019, 2:00-4:00pm. For more information, please visit http://www.roc-taiwan.org/US/HOU/mp.asp?mp=37 or call 713-626-7445.
1. Office 2010 Introduction – 1: class date 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7 Sunday 10am-12:30pm
Office 2010應用入門 – 1：上課日期為 3/17、3/24、3/31、4/7 週日10am-12:30pm
2. Office 2013 Intermediate – 2: class date 4/14, 4/21, 5/5, 5/12 Sunday 10am-12:30pm
Office 2013 應用進階 – 2：上課日期為 4/14、4/21、5/5、5/12 週日10am-12:30pm
3. Windows 10 Introduction – class date 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26 Friday 6:30pm-8:00pm
Windows 10 入門 – 上課日期為 4/5、4/12、4/19、4/26週五 6:30pm-8:00pm
4. 英文入門班 Beginner English – 詳情請洽詢本中心
5. 英文進階班到高級班 Intermediate to Advanced English – 詳情請洽詢本中心
The registration fee is $10.00 per course. For more information, contact the DCCC at 972-480-0311.
6. Chinese Yo-Yo 扯鈴課 – 每星期日 (Sunday) 2:00pm-4:00pm, 費用：四次/ $30.00。
Asian American Cancer Care Services will hold a “The Basics of Dementia and 10 Warning Signs” seminar on Saturday, March 2nd at 2:00 pm at the DCCC. For more details, contact the AACCS at 972-638-0808 / 469-358-7239.
Attorney Weiyu “Eugene” Chen and the DCCC will hold a free H-1B application seminar. The seminar will introduce you H-1B’s policies, application process, and future direction of reform. After the seminar, there will be a Q&A section. We welcome recent college graduates or job seekers to attend.
The AACCS partnered with the DCCC will hold a free seminar at 2:00 pm on February 16 (Saturday). The seminar will explain the process of and assist in filling out two advance directives. After the seminar, there will be a Q&A section as well as a form review service. If you wish to attend, please register by calling 469-358-7239 or 972-638-0808.