Welcome all K to 12 Students Participants
Dallas Chinese Community Center will host our annual Youth Drawing Competition to encourage students to use their imagination and express themselves through the Arts.
We will have 5 groups based on school grades: A) Kindergarten and 1st Grade; B) 2nd and 3rd Grade; C) 4th & 5th Grade; D) 6th to 8th Grade; E) 9th to 12th Grade.
Due to Covid-19, we won’t have this as a live event like prior years; this year’s competition will be a different format.
Registration and Art Work Submission:
- You will register online and turn in your artwork to DCCC.
- Complete the google form – Online Registration Form Link
- Registration ends on February 16 (Tuesday) at 11:59pm CST.
- Registration fee: $10
- Please turn in your registration payment when you drop off your artwork.
- Check is preferred; make check payable to DCCC.
- You can pay with $10 cash; no change will be made to avoid transmission.
- Completed artwork needs to be turned into DCCC between February 22nd to March 1st
February 18 th to 22 ndbetween 11 am to 4 pm. (DCCC requires face covering and temperature check before entering.) DCCC is not open on Sunday, February 28th. Please turn in your registration payment with your artwork.
- Artwork submitted after March 1st
the 22 ndwill not be accepted for the competition.