In light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, we are temporarily closing Dallas Chinese Community Center starting from March 14, 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and re-open when appropriate. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
Please visit the CDC website, https://www.cdc.gov/ and Dallas County Health and Human Services website, https://www.dallascounty.org/departments/dchhs/ to get the latest news about the Coronavirus. Thank you.
Our 10th annual Children’s Chinese Singing Competition will be on March 28. For the competition, the children can compete as individuals or groups in a specific age division. Registration is $10 per person. The goal of this competition is to build self confidence and encourage children to learn culture through singing Chinese songs. Big thank you to our sponsors including Comerica Bank, Eva Air and City of Richardson. Continue reading
Let children learn about Chinese culture in a fun and relaxing environment. The camp will be taught in English with the topics of Arts & Crafts and Chinese Yo-Yo. The age group will be elementary school (1st to 5th grade, approximately age 6 to 11 years old) and the registration fee will be $15 per person (lunch included). Spaces will be limited to 40 students so we recommend you register as soon as possible . Continue reading
– Date: February 22 (Saturday) 10:30am – 1:00pm
– Age Group: (A) 5-6 years old (B) 7-8 years old (C) 9-11 years old (D) 12-14 years old
– Awards: Group (A): A lucky bag for every participant. Group (B) (C) (D): 1st place $100; 2nd place $80; 3rd place $50. All competitors will receive a participation prize!!!
– Registration Fee: Each person $10.00
– Competition Theme: “Lantern Festival”
– Registration Due Date: February 15, 2020
– Award Ceremony: April 25th (Saturday)
– Rules: Participants are required to bring their own painting supplies. The paper will be provided by DCCC.
– Sponsors: City of Richardson, Overseas Community Affairs Council, Ranch 99 Supermarket Continue reading
Both seminars originally scheduled for 2/15 and 2/16 are postponed to July.
Blood Test and Diseases 7/18/2020 10:30am
Blood Test and Cancer Prevention 7/19/2020 1:00pm
Location: 400 N. Greenville Ave. #12, Richardson, TX 75081 Continue reading