Dallas Chinese Community Center (DCCC) is one of the beneficiaries of “North Texas Giving Day” on September 17. We realize this is a challenging time for so many, but we are in this together. If the time is right for you and your family, we would be extremely appreciative if you would consider donating to the Dallas Chinese Community Center. If you have donated to DCCC in the past, we appreciate it very much. We hope you can support us again.
How do you donate? Here are three options:
(1) Donate during Early Giving (from September 1 8 am to September 16 at midnight) at https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/dccc. Early giving Donations will be processed in real time.
(2) North Texas Giving Day now accepts checks. Please make the check out to DCCC. Donors should give their checks directly to DCCC between September 1 and 16 (4pm).
(3) Donate on Thursday, September 17 between 6 am to midnight (Central Time)* by visiting https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/dccc
1. Select your donation amount of at least $25, fill out the requested information, and add to cart.
2. *If you are in Taiwan or China at that time, please be aware of the 13-hour time difference.
Thank you for your time, care, and support!